French stripy ribbing. Please note these are cut strips, you cannot buy them by the metre.
- Length 105cm’s, width 5.5cm’s wide.
- Content: 71.2% organic cotton / 28.8% elastane. Made in France.
- The dyes used are Oeko-Tex certified.
- Colours: Grey marl / Coral orange / Bronze / Irish cream.
- Wash at 30/40 degrees, do not tumble dry. Iron on a low temperature.
Merchant & Mills have designed these ribs to be used in conjunction with our Fielder pattern and you could also use them for neckline ribbing and cuffing for classic sweatshirts.