LAST PIECE AVAILABLE!
This striking navy blue layered cotton blend has a jacquard weave that gives it a quilted look and feel. The linen and viscose content in this cloth means it has a lovely slub to it and the weave is more visible.
The reverse is gauzy, there is no batting in the middle of this cloth, the inside is made up of a series of thicker yarns which gives it the quilted feel. The top is a fine cotton blend.
If possible we would advise overlocking your raw edges before sewing to prevent fraying. We can see this being used for throws, quilts, quilted jackets, oversized cushions, and smaller cosmetic bags.
- 77% Cotton, 16% Viscose, 7% Linen
- 120cm wide.
- This fabric is prewashed.
- Made in India.
- We recommend not using this for something that will sit in direct sunlight.
- Wash cool. Do not tumble. Shake out and dry flat. Iron cool.
- There will be colour variations between rolls. There may also be colour graduation over the piece.